Friday, October 28, 2011

Cutest Little Pumpkin in the Patch


I've seen people on facebook posting all these adorable pictures of their kids at pumpkin patches.  I've listened to my teacher friends talk about taking their kiddos to the pumpkin patch.  Just the other morning, my sister was showing me all these priceless pictures of Alex and Jorja at a pumpkin patch.   I've had a knot in my stomach all week long....Were we supposed to take William to a pumpkin patch?  I had no plans to take William to a pumpkin patch....Growing up, I never went to a pumpkin patch....What is the big deal with a pumpkin patch???!!!!!  

This morning Dustin and I (in a race with the rain, might I add) took William to the closet thing around town that I could find to a pumpkin patch, and IT WAS PERFECT!  We found a church on HWY 77 that had pumpkins for sale.  They had small "patches" of pumpkins scattered around the lawn.  The church also had a nice display set up for photos. 

Now I know what the big deal with the pumpkin patch is, and I absolutely cannot wait to take William to his first "real" pumpkin patch next year. 

Check out a few of the pics


















No comments:

Post a Comment