Monday, February 28, 2011

JORJA on my mind....

This past weekend Mom, Jennifer and I hosted a baby shower for our lovely sister Jana and her soon-to-arrive baby girl Jorja Leigh!  We had plenty of laughs along the weekend if you can imagine all the Williams girls together.  We decorated Friday night, while Mom cooked chicken salad and other goodies.  The shower was on Saturday.  It was mostly family with a few friends.  The weekend was beautiful.  We couldn't have asked for better weather! 

Jorja received all kind of beautiful little outfits and dresses.  She even received the cutest little bathing suit with a matching hat!  She's also going to have to put her new jewelry on rotation cycles so she gets to wear it all! 

It's been such a wonderful experience being pregnant at the same time with my sister.  She's definitely been a comfort at times when I didn't know if what I was experiencing was a normal pregnancy symptom.  I can't believe that her time is almost up! Jorja Leigh Brewer will be here before we know it!  I can't wait! 

I love you sister and can't wait to meet your little girl!

We used Jorja's bassinet to hold all of her gifts.
Mom made the cover for the bassinet.
It's even more beautiful in person!

I was very excited about the wreath I made!




No comments:

Post a Comment