Thursday, June 23, 2011

Better Late Then Never

Time has gotten away from me, and I've slacked on my blogging. 

William is growing!  He is 8 weeks old today.  I just can't believe how fast time is flying.  He's making all kinds of progress too.  He's really started to enjoy his play mat.  He use to just lay there on it for about a minute and then start screaming.  Now he loves to play with all the dangling toys on it.  He kicks, hits and wiggles all over the little mat.  He has also found his little hands and thumbs!  He tries to put his entire hand in his mouth and when that doesn't work he takes his itty bitty thumb and pops it right in his mouth.  Of course, I'm always there to pull the thumb right out.  He's smiling more each day, and his coo's and ahh's are just precious! We do our tummy time each day and his little neck is getting stronger. 

William got a new toy last week, a swing!!  It has been a life changer for me.  He loves to swing, and when he swings, it allows me some free time to do a little housework or just read a magazine!  I have a stack of magazines by my chair that I've yet to have a chance to look through! 

Dustin has been really busy around the house too.  Last week he built an addition to our fire pit area.  It provides shade for William and I if we want to sit outside during the days.  He did an awesome job.  Whenever the rain lets up I'll post some pics with the area all set up! 

We are looking forward to the weekend, and Daddy (Dustin) being home! 

William loves bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment