Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Mother's Day and Father's Day have always been very special holidays to me.  I have been blessed with a mother and father that love me unconditionally.  There are so many things I could praise my parents for, but what it all comes down to is that they just love me, and that love has molded me into the mother that I am learning to be.

Both my mother and father have made this statement to me as I was growing up:  "You'll understand one day when you have kids.  You just wait!"  Well, I'm only beginning to understand, but boy oh boy!  Mother's Day and Father's Day took on an entirely new meaning this year. 



June 19, 2011 was Dustin's first Father's Day.  Unfortunately he had to work, but was able to spend the morning with us before he had to go to work.  We were able to go to church together as a family and dedicate our baby boy to God (I'll do a separate post on baby dedication). 


We celebrated Father's Day with Dustin's family by cooking out at Ethan and Sara's house the Thursday before Father's Day.  I know that Dustin has also learned how to love so deep from the example that his parents have set for him.  His father, Mike, is one of the most genuine people I know.  He's jumps at the chance to help Dustin or to hold and play with his grandson. I caught some special moments with Grandad.

 

The Williams Clan all got together on the Monday after Father's Day. The house full of grandkids was so much fun!  Tanner, Reid, and Alex all had a blast running through the sprinklers at Paw Paw's house.  It was priceless memories.  Paw Paw was right in fashion making my baby boy laugh!





Dustin is an exceptional father.  He loves William so much.  He's already bought William his first golf club!  I love watching William's eyes light up when he hears his daddy's voice.  It's precious! I sure do love my two boys!







 I hope everyone had a special Father's Day this year!

William and Jorja hanging out!

Bogey, Izzy, and Leo all worn out after a day of playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment