Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Answered Prayers

William's EEG showed no abnormal activity. We are thrilled!!

At this point we honestly don't have a 100% positive answer to explain what happened, BUT we do have labs, a catscan, and an EEG that show we have a healthy baby boy.

Dr Deitline, Dustin, and I are choosing to believe that William experienced "nursemaid elbow". If it ever happens again, we now know what we are supposed to do to pop it back in place and ease the pain.

Thank you for all your prayers, Facebook messages, texts, and emails. They have meant the world to us this week.

It's been such a long couple of days around our house. No one wanted an answer more than me and waiting for these results have been emotionally exhausting.

Now I can finally focus on Will's 1st birthday on Saturday! I finally found some time to order his cake today, but that's about all the plans I have right now, but I'm refusing to stress about it.

I've been reminded today that in life we have to put everything in perspective and realize what is truly important in life.

William Michael Tucker is one of the greatest blessings we have ever received. I praise God for answering our prayers!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment