Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Busy Bee's!

Wow, so I had several little "freakout" moments today.

In two weeks, I'll be entering my third trimester. Yes, that's right!  I will enter the final phase of this journey.  It's definitely a bitter sweet feeling.  I can't believe how fast time if flying by! 

This morning I scheduled our 4D ultrasound for March 1st.  I know that March seems so far away, but it's not.  I know February will fly by and then I'll get to see my baby in a whole new way!  I'm looking so forward to March 1st! 

Some sweet friends have decided to throw me a baby shower too!  We've set a date of March 5th.  I'm looking so forward to this time to reunite with friends and family and celebrate William Michael!

Yesterday started the remodeling project of our master bathroom.  When I first arrived home yesterday,  seeing the mess, missing wall, and huge cast iron pipe that ran from floor to ceiling almost shook me to a breakdown.  However, we recieved great news today from the plumber that it won't be problem and the construction can continue!  Fortunately, my father is overseeing this project and making sure everything is going right.   Thank you Daddy!! 

I had a great doctor appointment this Monday too.  Will had a strong heartbeat of 154 bpm.  I had gained 5lbs, but the doctor told me that was fine because that was around the average of 1 lb a week.  The next appointment I will have is in 2 weeks (Feb. 7th).  At this appointment I will be completing the glucose test.  It's definitely one thing I'm NOT looking forward too. 

I also have to boast about my new neighbors.  Sara and Ethan have finally moved in their new house!!  They are only a hop, skip and a jump away from Dustin and I now.  I'm looking so forward to the fun times ahead with these two! 

 The next three months are going to be super busy for Dustin and I.  Between celebrating birthdays (Dustin's 30th birthday), doctor appointments, parenting classes, finishing the nursery, remodeling, and trying to enjoy the last little bit of time just being Dustin and Julie, it's going to be a whirlwind (but one I'm looking forward to)! 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You are doing a bathroom remodel too?!

    I am so happy for you your pregnancy is healthy and mooing right on along-it goes by o so fast,do enjoy these last few months, I don't think anyone is ever prepared for how big the change really is, but O SO WORTH IT!!!
    SO HAPPY for you& Tucker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM SO SAD. ILL BE IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ON MARCH 5TH (THATS PATRICK AND MINES ANNIVERSARY) I WILL SEND MY GIFT THOUGH! HATE I WILL BE MISSING YOUR SHOWER! :-(

    ReplyDelete