Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day and One Year Anniversary

(Just an FYI: I feel like I should start off all my blogs with, "I think I have about 30 minutes before William wakes up...)  This blog is exactly one week late, but better late than never! 


The Tuckers

The Tuckers spent Mother's Day visiting family.  It was such a special day.  When we all woke up (or maybe I should say when William woke up, we all woke up) we got ready and headed down to MawMaw and PawPaw's house for lunch!   There we stuffed our faces, opened gifts, and took some pictures.  We did miss one important mom at lunch...my sister Jennifer.  She was so sick on Mother's Day and didn't get to celebrate with us.  We definitely missed her and her sweet boys! 

After lunch, we traveled to Dustin's Grandmother's house. William was introduced to his Great Aunt Lynn and Great Aunt Barbara.  He also met his cousins Chris, Jaime, Laney, and Dawson.  We all had a good laugh when I tried to show off my diaper changing skills and William pee'd all over me and Gramsie (Sharon)! 

After the events of the day, I was exhausted!  It was our first "outing" as a family, and it really wore me out. Needless to say, once we were home, a nap for all 4 of the Tuckers took place. 

And that was our day.... 

It is a beautiful memory I will always cherish.  Not many people get to celebrate their first anniversary and their first Mother's Day on the same day!  :) 

OH and how could I forget, William surprised me with a Mother's Day present too!  I now have a trendy watch that I love. 


All we need is Jennifer and her sweet boys! Next time sis...Hope you're feeling better! 
Love you!


MawMaw and PawPaw with William

Posing with the best Mom in the world!  Happy Mother's Day Mom!  You're the best!
FYI:  I started this blog at 5:00 when William was napping.  I am just now finishing it at 9:00!  I never knew just how busy I would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment