Tuesday, May 10, 2011

William "Tucknado" Tucker

I think I only have about 30 mins before my little one wakes up, so I wanted to try to get a quick post in.  I never knew just how busy I would be with a newborn!  

What an entrance our baby made to this world!  We were induced on the evening that the tornadoes came through downtown Birmingham (April 27, 2008), and William was born on Thursday, April 28, 2008 at 2:40 pm.  To make things more interesting, the day we brought William home, Bin Ladin was killed.  Between monster tornadoes, Taliban, and the arrival of William, the weekend was full of excitement to say the least!

Our baby is home, healthy, and we are loving this new life we have. 

A few of Dustin's few gave William his little nickname of "Tucknado". 

I promise to post more blogs soon.  I already have several stories I can't wait to share! I'm still trying to find my groove with everything.  Everyday is different with this little fella! 

Until my next free moment, enjoy  these photos! 










3 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!! This is a positive sign! When you can actually sit down and blog, you know you have been successful with handling the "business" of the day! SOOO Proud of you!!!!
    Love you much!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you must really be sleep deprived to write that the tornado was in 2008 :)
    love, b wade

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh - and that your son was born in 2008 too :)

    ReplyDelete