Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our First Visit With Santa



There was no way William could visit Santa without his entourage!  We all loaded up and headed to Christmas at the Falls.  I really enjoyed it.  The lights were beautiful, and the company was perfect.  William had a blast too.  However, I'm pretty sure he spent most of his time trying to figure out what in the world we were doing. 


William's Entourage


To begin with, the line to ride the train was way to long for any of our liking so we decided to walk to Santa.  I honestly didn't know what we were doing; I was just trying to keep up with Dustin, Granddad, and William!  As we began to walk, and walk, and walk some more we all became a little concerned because we could not find the house that Santa was in.  YIKES! 





Finally, after a little worry and a lot of laughter we found our way to Santa.  In fact, we were the first visitor of the night!  I wouldn't say William loved Santa, but he definitely didn't hate him either.  However, I would say that he loved Santa's beard and the candy he gave him.  Ha! 



It was a perfect little moment...Our family, William, and SANTA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment