Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Instead of Newsletters.....BLOGS!

After reading blogs posted by several friends and family members, I too wanted to jump right into the blog world!  There was a time when I sent out newsletters to keep friends informed and updated.  I loved the process of the newsletter, but let's face it...it was tedious and took me forever to design them, print them, and then mail them.  A blog is much easier, faster, and instyle ;)

I hope you will follow my blog entries and enjoy reading them.  I plan to share the "little moments" of my life that mean so much to me. 

You can definitely expect a posting tomorrow when Dustin and I find out the sex of our baby!  Until then...

Enjoy the little moments of your life!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Yea for JuJu!!! Its about time you started blogging!!!! It has been one of the most wonderful decisions I've ever made. It is also a GREAT way to look back on your life and see how time changes!!! Love, love, love it!!!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! I love love love blogs and will now stalk you even above and beyond facebook - LOL! I can't wait to follow you and see all the great things going on...and LOVE the big wedding pic!

    ReplyDelete